We would like to invite you to take part in the Health for Life in Singapore Study (HELIOS Study).
This is open to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents age 30 to 84 years old, from all walks of life.
The health assessment takes approximately 4 hours and is carried out at
Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
Clinical Sciences Building, Level 18
11 Mandalay Road
After completing the HELIOS health assessment, you will receive both a Personalised Health Report at no cost and a token of appreciation.
To book your appointment, please answer the questions below and click on the button to select from one of the available booking slots. After booking your appointment, you will receive an email confirmation with further details.
IMPORTANT - BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR USING THE ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS AND USE OF THE SYSTEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS OR CONDITIONS, PLEASE EXIT THE WEBSITE NOW.
- This Online Booking System (System) is provided and managed by Lee Kong Chian School Of Medicine("LKCMedicine") to facilitate online appointment bookings.
- In these terms and conditions (Terms), “we”, “us” or “our” refers to LKCMedicine. “You” and “Your” refers to any individual and/or organization using or accessing our online booking system.
- We may revise these Terms from time to time without notice to you and any change will take effect upon being uploaded on the Online Booking System. Your continued uses of the Online Booking System indicates your acceptance of the revised Terms. It is your responsibility to check for the latest version of the Terms.
- LKCMedicine reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to suspend or terminate your access to the System or terminate the System at any time without notice.
- No third party shall have any right to enforce any of these Terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) or any other theory of law.
- Bookings and changing of appointments are subject to availability of slots. Bookings entered into the System are only confirmed when you receive an acknowledgement that your appointment is confirmed.
- Without prejudice to the other provisions of the Terms, LKCMedicine shall not be responsible for any malfunction in any computer system, software or any Internet access service provider that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of the online booking system instructions.
- You shall use the System for lawful and proper purposes only and shall, in any event, comply with all relevant laws and regulations in Singapore and in any jurisdiction from which you access the System. In particular, you agree not to:
- manipulate any information supplied on the System in a manner that would lead to inaccurate, misleading or discriminating presentation of information being displayed;
- post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via the System which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal;
- use the System in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other (including but not limited to LKCMedicine and/or the Institutions); and/or
- use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of the System, including uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via any means whatsoever.
- The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the System and contents thereof (including all design, text, sound recordings, images or links) are the property of LKCMedicine. As such, they may not be reproduced, transmitted, published, displayed, adapted, modified, altered, distributed, hyperlinked, framed or otherwise interfered with or used in whole or in part in any manner without the prior written consent of LKCMedicine. All trademarks, service marks and logos (“Marks”) used or displayed on the System are the property of the LKCMedicine or the respective Institutions and no such Mark may be used in anyway whatsoever without LKCMedicine’s or the respective Institution’s prior written consent.
- The System and its contents are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without only and you use them at your own risk. Under no circumstances shall LKCMedicine or the Institutions be liable to you or any third party under any cause of action whatsoever (including negligence) for any damages, losses, expenses or costs whatsoever (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits or loss of opportunity) arising from or in connection with your access and/or use of this System including but not limited to:
- any failure of performance, system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, breach of security, computer virus, malicious code, corruption, delay in operation or transmission, transmission error or unavailability of access arising in the course of or in connection with your accessing and/or using this System;
- your reliance on any information, materials, hyperlinks or online services provided; and/or
- any unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through the System, even if LKCMedicine and/or the Institutions had been advised as to the possibility of such damage.
- The use of the System and these Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.
- You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts in relation to all disputes and any claims relating to your use of the System.
- LKCMedicine collects, uses, discloses, processes and handles personal data in accordance with the NTU Personal Data Protection Statement (“”PDPA”) which is set out here: http://www.ntu.edu.sg/pdpa/Pages/NTU-Personal-Data-Protection-Statement.aspx
In connection with the use of the System:
- LKCMedicine may collect personal data from you whenever you provide this to us when you register / administer your account, visit certain portions of the System, or report / administer problems in connection with the use of the System;
- LKCMedicine obtains personal data through third parties including Institutions, who may work with LKCMedicine to facilitate the provision or update of information provided on the System;
- LKCMedicine may disclose the personal data to third parties such as Institutions, governmental or regulatory authorities, other members of the LKCMedicine group of companies, LKCMedicine’s service providers (including IT service providers or consultants, legal advisors, auditors) in each case for the purposes of: System administration of the System in general; System security purposes; authentication or validation of your identity for your use of the System; supporting the operations in connection with the System and your use of the System; creating and maintaining a record for legal / investigative purposes or preservation of evidence in proceedings involving LKCMedicine’s provision of the System or your use of the System; enforcement of LKCMedicine’s legal rights in connection with the System or your use of the System; protection against / mitigation of / prevention of harm and damage arising from the operation of the System / your use of the System; analysing the System and the services, functions or features for improvement of user experience or any other aspect of the System; or reporting to regulatory authorities as may be required of LKCMedicine by law or regulation including the production of information upon legally enforceable requests / orders / directives as may be required (collectively, the “System Purposes”).
LKCMedicine also collects, uses, discloses, processes and handles personal data as indicated above in accordance with the LKCMedicine Data Protection Policy for and on behalf of the relevant Institution in respect of the purposes relating to the provision of Medical Services provided to you by that Institution (“Institution Purposes”). In respect of Institution Purposes, LKCMedicine acts as a data intermediary for the relevant Institution. Each LKCMedicine Institution collects, uses, discloses, processes and handles personal data in accordance with the NTU Data Protection Policy LKCMedicine which is set out here: http://www.ntu.edu.sg/Pages/Privacy.aspx
- You may direct any queries in respect of your personal data in respect of System Purposes to the Data Protection Office of LKCMedicine at DPO@ntu.edu.sg, and queries in respect of your personal data in respect of Institution Purposes to the Data Protection Office of the relevant Institution, details of which are set out in the respective DPP.
- Your use of the System is conditional on your consent to the collection, use, disclosure, access, transfer and/or storage of your personal data in connection with both System Purposes and the Institution Purposes. By using this System, you hereby give your consent to each of LKCMedicine and the relevant Institutions which provide you the Medical Screening.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions “personal data” and “data intermediary” have the same meaning as defined in the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of the Republic of Singapore and you irrevocably agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Singapore courts. Any and all members of the Institutions may enforce these terms and conditions as if each were in direct contractual relation with you. Save as specified herein, a person who is not a party to this Agreement shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any term of these Terms & Conditions.
Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this study. Thank you for your interest.